Are you a Solar Panel Installer who has struggled with installing on a Slate Roof?
We have spent the last two years developing, testing, manufacturing and patenting a revolutionary new product for mounting solar panels on slate roofs.
Our Solar Slate Plate takes only 4 minutes (watch the video) to install and uses a patented spacer technology to ensure no slates are damaged during the installation process or beyond.
- You no longer have to be a slate “expert” to install on a slate roof.
- Be the first solar installer in your state to open up the market!
- Order everything you need direct from our website. (Distributor partnerships coming soon)
Opening up the Slate Roof Market to Solar Installers
The slate roof market has been largely ignored by the solar industry, due to existing methods of installation that require removal of nearly half the roof.
The goal of Solar Slate Solutions is to open up the slate roof market to all installers so these hand-raising customers who want to go solar are finally able to do so.
Nearly 5% of American homeowners have slate roofs, and many want to go solar. Our product is fast to install, looks clean, doesn’t require slate removal and is affordable
People with slate roofs care about aesthetics.
The Solar Slate Plate allows you to attach solar panels without compromising the beauty and integrity of their slate roof.
By compressing the Slate Plate directly against the wood decking, you are able to install without any worry of damaging the integrity of this historic roof type. And the best part is, no slate tiles need to be removed!
After 30+ years, once the panels get removed, it’s easy to turn our mount into “snow guards” which are very common for slate roofs.
Be the first solar installer in your state to open up the market!
- Order direct from our website (will soon have distributor partnerships, stay tuned).
- Solar Slate Plate kits come in boxes of 20 mounts.
- Local training offered at cost for our most interested customers.
- Can also sub out the mounts, racking and rails to us for anyone who wants to see it first hand. (Your install crew will then be able to do it themselves).